Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Start the Countdown
2 weeks until I leave for Egypt. So much to do, so little time... I haven't heard back from the Arabic school I am supposedly taking classes with. That is not reassuring. My layover in Detroit is 8 hours. Not looking forward to that....it will cost me $200 to change it. Worth it? I don't know. I forgot about my appointment to get my last Hep A & B shot, so I need to do that before I go otherwise I won't be covered & I'll probably catch something nasty. And I need to take my typhoid meds, can't forget about that. I don't have a place to stay when I get there, I don't know if I am signed up for my classes, and I don't know anyone. I am completely in the dark. BUT I'M SO EXCITED! Honestly, all I need is a plane ticket (which I have, regardless of the horrible layover) and I'm good to go. Just get me there and I'll figure out the rest. Haha. I'll write again when it's closer to the ETD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment